Sunday, May 4, 2014

Kwik Sew

Let It Flow

If you are like me you find something (shoes, tops, pants, etc.) and need that found item in several different colors. I found this pattern Kwik Sew for a tank top which looked incredibly easy and could go from the office to a night out.You will be seeing this tank in many variations!

I made this a two tone tank without the pocket. I used black lace on top of the black fabric jersey to give a little spice to it.

Kwik Sew K3844 Veiw B











































I will update with a picture with how I styled this tunic tank soon, so stay tuned :)


1 comment:

  1. I love this! May I have this in hot pink and black please???? Thank you! Oh I can't wait to take a picture of the beautiful dress you made me for Mother's Day! You ROCK hard!!!!

    ReplyDelete